Wednesday, December 29, 2010



Heyy - loo
Have a smile buddy , Malaysia has won the final games today vs Indonesia --> -____- with 4 - 1 :D Okay okay , everyone know that , teehee :) But I'm just proud of it cause they can beat Indonesia even Indonesia today , make a laser into Malaysia faces , many times actually . hurmm , maybe as known as play dirty . Aha , So , tomorrow i'll buying Form 1 books . Huhu , seriously i'm not ready -,- haih ," Kerajaan Malaysia , can you make a longer school holiday for teenagers unready like me ? " huhu , joke :B

By the way , about new url ; sorry have to change cause there's a wanted stranger stalk my blog . It's maybe a really - really - really dangerous person for me . muahahaha , funny much the way I write -____- So , bubbye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment