Friday, December 31, 2010

In last minute =)



Heyy - loo
So today 31 Disember 2010 . aww , so sad :'( yeah last day of 2010 . hurmm , but our life must goes on ;) So today , everybody in Malaysia i guess , have a holliday after winning the Suzuki Cup . haih , happy ? I'm nayy ~_~ cause my famile vacation has canceled ! erghh , What the , So today my dad bringing us searching for a cat , eeeheeeee :D So we went to Sebare pets at Sri Permaisuri . Actually my dad and my mom want to find another cat to be friend with Shiny :) So my dad have bought a Male cat there . His name is 'Emirates' from maine coon breeders . Haha , about the name , is it funny ? nayy right haha :P



So tomorrow , 1 January 2011 . haih , I just want t be happy later , huhu . Okay , so my orentation in SMK 18 well be in this Sunday . ergh , hate the new situation -_____- So please readers pray for me to get new friends easily ! okay thanks =)

No comments:

Post a Comment